6 Ways to Find Peace in the midst of crazy Mommy days! Content
Crazy Mommy Days aren’t only when your child is newborn. These days will come and go from time to time! And in the midst of it all You NEED to find Your center! Whenever one of these days happen to fall on you, try one of these 6 ways to find peace in the midst of your crazy mommy day!
1. TAKE A LONG HOT BATH – one of the best things you can do for your body and soul. Look up some bath salts and create your own! This encourages you to get up and have a new start to a hectic day.
2. LET LOOSE – sometimes Mommy days get hectic because your stuck on a schedule or timer. Just have fun, young kids can’t tell time anyway. Take your children to something they will enjoy like swimming or the park! It will put some ease in your day to know they are happy, relaxed and having fun. Plus it will give you some time to catch up on that new read!
3. STEP AWAY- sometimes a mental break is all we ever really need. If your feeling flustered or frustrated because the day is packed with everything but peace and quiet. Take 5 minutes to yourself, go on Facebook, read a blog, wash dishes or prepare a snack.
4. LIGHT A CANDLE- Dimming the lights and lighting a candle can create a serene and relaxed setting for you and your little one. Eventually they might end up falling asleep. If not, the aroma and calming atmosphere will help you collect your thoughts and regather. If you have small children, look into wax burners or other alternatives.
5. CALL AN OLD FRIEND- Calling a friend definitely takes your mind off the task at hand. Even a 5 minute conversation about how someone’s life is can make your life seem a little less hectic. You can also vent and have a shoulder to cry on or even laugh about an inside joke only you two get!
6. REMIND YOURSELF: THIS TOO SHALL PASS- Each stage of parenting presents its own challenges. Whether your children are in their twos or you have a house full of teens, nothing last forever.
These are just a few options of how to find peace in the midst of crazy mommy days. Let us know how you find your peace! We wanna know your secret!